Interra Realty has been exclusively engaged to market an approved Transit Oriented Development site located at 1868-1874 N. Milwaukee Ave. in Chicago's highly desirable neighborhood, Bucktown. The approved plans feature a boutique six-story property, containing 44 residential apartments, 3,825 square feet of ground floor commercial space, on-site parking, bike storage, and a rooftop deck.
The apartments are custom designed for the work from home lifestyle, featuring an average unit size of 932 square feet, a submarket differentiator. Additionally, all 26 one-bedroom apartments contain a dedicated office space and the majority of apartments benefit from outdoor balcony space.
Ownership is seeking both Joint Venture and Limited Partnership investment offers. Additional design and underwriting details are available upon request.
- 13,226 Square Feet Bucktown Development Site
- Approved TOD Site – 44 Apartments & Ground Floor Commercial Space
- Full Construction Drawings Completed
- Average Unit Size of 932 SF – Sub-Market Differentiator
- Walking Distance to CTA, 606 Trail & Numerous Retailers