2001-09 W. Warner Avenue
The subject investment property is located in Chicago's desirable north side neighborhood, North Center. The neighborhood is known for it's quiet residential streets, great restaurants and breweries and top rated school districts that continue to draw tenants to the area. North Center's boundaries are Addison on the south, Montrose on the north, the Chicago River on the west and Ravenswood on the east. Additionally, the CTA Brown Line runs through the neighborhood with it's nearest stop just a few blocks away at the Irving Park station.
- Condo Deconversion Sale of Sixteen Units
- 50% of the Property Currently Rented
- Rarely Available North Center Apartment Building
- In-Unit Laundry & Central HVAC
- Steps from CTA Brown Line, Numerous Shops, Bars, Breweries & Restaurants