355 N. La Fox Street – Panton Mill: Largest 100 Unit Submarket Sale in 20 Years
South Elgin, IL – Congratulations to Interra Realty for closing 355 N. La Fox Street – Panton Mill Station at $24.5 Million. This luxury multifamily asset, sits along the Fox River, in Chicago’s northwest suburb of South Elgin, IL. Another successful team closing by Interra’s Co-founder’s and managing principals, Jon Morgan and David Goss, who represented the seller, as well as managing partner, Patrick Kennelly, and director Paul Waterloo who represented the buyer. This high-end investment property contains 56 one-bedroom and 44 two-bedroom units and sits at 100 percent occupancy at the time of closing.
Read more articles on this multifamily transaction below:
- Chicago Tribune – October, 13, 2021: Panton Mill Station Luxury Apartment Complex on South Elgin Stretch of Fox River Sells for $24.5M
- Yield Pro – October, 13, 2021: Interra Realty Brokers $24.5 Million Sale of 100-Unit Rental Community in South Elgin, Illinois
- ReBusiness Online – October 15, 2021: Interra Realty Brokers $24.5M Sale of Luxury Apartment Community in South Elgin, Illinois
- Connect CRE Chicago – October 17, 2021: South Elgin Deal is Submarket’s Largest in 20 Years
- Bisnow – October 19, 2021: 100 Unit Luxury Rental Community in South Elgin, Illinois Sold by Interra Realty