Interra Realty Wins Two Awards at the 2022 Illinois RE Journal Real Estate Awards
Congratulations are in order as Interra Realty was the recipient of two awards at this year’s Illinois RE Journal Real Estate Awards!
Craig Martin was named Investment Broker of the Year and David Goss, Jon Morgan, Joe Smazal, Mark Dykstra & David Goss’s, sale of the Cloisters was named the Most Significant Multifamily Transaction of 2021.
Read more about the Cloisters transaction below:
- ReBusiness Online – August 27, 2021: Interra Realty Brokers $23.4M Sale of The Cloisters Apartment Complex in Chicago’s Hyde Park
- Connect CRE Chicago – August 29, 2021: Hyde Park Sale is Neighborhood’s Largest in a Decade
- Chicago Business Journal – August 30, 2021: The Cloisters, a 13-Story Apartment Building in Hye Park Sells for $23.45 Million
- Bisnow – Deal Sheet – August, 2021: The Baptist Theological Union sold The Cloisters
- The Real Deal – August 31, 2021: Hyde Park Landlord Picks Up Another Apartment Building for $23.5M
- REJournals – August 30, 2021: Vintage 13-Story Hyde Park Apartment Building Sells for $23.45 Million